All reviews definitely stay here again great location couple miles beautiful hotel commonwealth park skyline drive restaurants and shopping comfortable beds front desk good size short drive fitness center complimentary breakfast staff was friendly business trip great place to stay checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to this motel. The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. The included breakfast was very good. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is convenient to Rt. 29, just look at the directions carefully since it is located a little distance from the exit, on a service road that parallels Rt. 29. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Go03671713814, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn since October 1, 2019. I am a travel nurse. The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. Staff are friendly and exhibit great customer service. The hotel is new and very clean. I strongly recommend staying her for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We have absolutely loved having you as a guest and are sorry to see you go, we wish you well with your new positions and hope to see you again should your travels bring you through Culpeper.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

My first visit was not a good one because there were live stink bugs in one room and lady bugs (both live and dead) in another room. When I saw two live stink bugs in one room I requested another room. In this new room there were five dead lady bugs on the window sills. Also, the mattresses are high so if you are short you may have difficulty getting in the bed. Hotel employees told me that there has been a problem with stink bugs in Virginia. The employee also said that the hotel is located near woods and bugs may be coming in due to the location of the hotel. Due to the 100 percent satisfaction guarantee I was informed that I would not be charged. Perhaps in the warm months this hotel would be nice place to stay; the furniture was nice.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here over the Christmas holiday. Real nice rooms, very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location not close to any dining spots so the breakfast was just right. Only odd thing about the hotel was storage for clothes. Big closet but a small area under the TV/desk area with small drawers. Does not work with two people staying for a few days.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Go03671713814, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
We are happy to hear that your visit was most enjoyable . We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you to Culpeper.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

The entire experience during this stay was exceptional. Paul was so friendly, courteous, and helpful when we checked in. Paul verified that we were Hilton Honors members and offered us complementary bottled water. The entire hotel is in superior condition. I was told it opened April 2019 and the "newness" shines through. I used the fitness center, and my wife spent time in the pool. All equipment and the pool in new condition. Room was great although it could have used a second chair. Bathroom was immaculate. Breakfast was good, but could have been enhanced by some biscuits and gravy. Potatoes in the steam table were not as crisp as we prefer. Yogurt and fresh cut fruit were available for the health conscious. Excellent value. I highly recommend this hotel. We requested and received a top floor room away from the elevator. Super quiet.

Room tip: Fourth floor offers a view of the distant mountains.
Date of stay: December 2019
Go03671713814, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Ed M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that your stay was most enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Paul.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you through Culpeper.