Lowest prices for your stay
$110
Fully refundable before 06/17/23
$110
Fully refundable before 06/17/23
No prepayment needed
Lol.travel
$107
All reviews breakfast buffet on site restaurant bed was comfortable front desk staff plenty of parking convenient location bw motel wedding exterior pillows virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

For the mind blowing cost of $140 per night, you could imagine my dismay when I opened the door and it smelled like I just walked into an ashtray. Based off the intensity of the smell, it makes me wonder just how well the room was actually cleaned prior to our arrival. I immediately walked to the front desk and asked if they had any air fresheners for the room, and was told housekeeping would come by in a few minutes and drop some off. They did, and I sprayed the room from end to end, only to have to spray it again about 20 minutes later. I’m not sure if it actually cleaned the air, or I just became nose blind to it, but I couldn’t smell it anymore. Keep in mind, I was not offered to change rooms, nor was I offered a discount for having rid their room of the smoke odor for them.

I would also recommend that you bring your own pillows if you choose to stay here. The pillows they provide are basically throw pillows with a little more fluff in them. To be honest, they were soft, but they were so thick with filling it was almost like my neck was at a 90° angle no matter what position I slept in.

Overall it wasn’t a bad stay, but the price per night is simply mind blowing. Why charge so much if the rooms don’t reflect the rate? The staff was pleasant, and very nice, especially the bar tender, but I will not return here. There’s no justification to spend that much money on a room that’s as poorly maintained as these.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daniel0296, Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Very nice place to stay, felt safe. Just lack of dairy free and meat free breakfast options as advertised. My room was very clean. Great restaurants were very close to the hotel. I would stay again at this Best Western.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you for completing our survey. Were glad you enjoy your stay. We are working on remodeling and change a lot of thing which include breakfast options. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

We stayed here with our out of town family and friends for a wedding and it was a great place to gather. the children and adults enjoyed the pool and we loved hanging out in the evenings on the patio. The court yard space is very nice, but the rooms need to be updated. I believe they are starting a remolding of the rooms this fall.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you for completing our survey. Were glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again after we remodel

Reviewed June 17, 2019

My husband and I come to Culpeper every year in June to attend an event at the Library of Congress Packard facility, and we've always stayed at Best Western, which is about a 7-minute drive away..We love this place ! Staff is always friendly and helpful - one year a cab we ordered for the train station didn't come and one of the clerks on duty volunteered to drive us herself. Rooms spotless ! A decent morning breakfast is always included each day of our 4-day stay, and restaurant clerk Sandy makes sure everyone has what they need.. During our most recent visit, night desk clerk Laura was most helpful in signing us up for the members club and taking our reservation for next year, so that convenience is all set !

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KarenSSnycs
daniel0296, General Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Reviewed June 14, 2019

Better than expected. Older hotel, but very well taken care of. Clean up to date. Easy in and out. The breakfast bar was very good and much better than many of the higher priced hotels where I normally stay.

Date of stay: June 2019