“My favorite Virginia hotel”

Best Western Culpeper Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Culpeper
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our family is part of the equestrian circuit that spends many weekends in CULPEPER. The staff goes out of their way to accommodate us. They love my grandchildren. Rooms are clean and breakfast is my favorite. Keep up the good work.
Ann

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We loved the staff there. They were friendly and helpful in suggesting things to do in the area. Friday night the lounge had a live band and they were good - southern rock, country. Everyone, mostly locals, had a great time. The hotel is clean and has everything you need, restaurant, lounge, work-out room, outdoor pool, free hot breakfast, (they even have room service), and free wi-fi in the room.
The only complaint we had is the bed hurt our backs. I have back problems anyway, so I'm used to waking up sore every morning. My husband isn't. He said he woke up during the night and had to get up and stretch and walk around. We have a great mattress because of my back, so we might be spoiled.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ctuck020
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went to Culpeper for weekend get away trip. We decided to stay at the Best Western based on reviews we saw on Trip Advisor. First of all I want to note, most of the hotels in Culpeper are grouped together in one location right off of Rt 29. It was just a short drive into the downtown area of Culpeper. The hotel was clean, well priced, and the staff very courteous. It was a a little bit noisier than other hotels I've stayed in, but not too bad. A very nice hot breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room, which was a nice perk. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this to anyone who is staying just one or two nights.

Room Tip: It may have been quieter on the second floor rooms, because most of the noise seemed to come from ab...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Not a fan of hotels with outside corridors but I was pleased with this hotel. The rooms have been renovated and were clean and attractive and comfortable. The staff was friendly and they helped me with area activities. The complimentary breakfast buffet was very good. Many choices for a hot breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a little family reunion, reserving 10 rooms. They booked us all in a row, which was very convenient and considerate. We had rooms on the 2nd floor, facing the pool, and they were very quiet. My son's a/c sounded like a jet plane when it cycled on, but ours was extremely quiet. Room was comfortable with nice size refridge, high counter for the sink. Breakfast wasn't the most extensive buffet, but sufficient. We had dinner for 20 people one night and it was good and not overly expensive. Front staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I would ask for 209 with the quiet a/c! Inside room (odd numbers I think) would be quieter than by...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Best Western in Culpeper appears to be recenly renovated. It has a nice size outdoor pool, onsite resturant and lounge. Included with the room is a full breakfast buffet in their resturant. The room was clean, all the fixtures were new, the beds and pillows very nice. It had a LCD tv and refridgerator. I couldn't have been happier with this hotel, It was a great value for the money.

Room Tip: This hotel has the pool in the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have stayed at this property 10 times over the last four years. It feels like home. The mattresses are comfortable, the front desk staff is v pleasant and the breakfast food is consistent. It is classic in that it is a motel with a pool in the middle but I have never seen anyone in it. There is a football on the roof that we left there last time we stayed. Travel safe.

• Stayed: November 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Culpeper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
Skyland
Skyland
#1 of 1 in Shenandoah National Park

Been to Best Western Culpeper Inn? Share your experiences!