“A Crozet tradition!”

Crozet Pizza
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Crozet
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Crozet Pizza is community. Excellent pizza and a must see when coming thru the area. It has been a tradition in Crozet for a long time!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The server was rude from the beginning and so was the manager when we tried to voice our opinions. The pizza tasted like cardboard and was so dry, when we asked for some marinara sauce (to try to make the pizza taste better) we were given an attitude and cold sauce, when we asked for heated sauce you would think that we were asking for them to build a rocket ship. The whole staff was running around as if they were soo slammed but the place is so small, they couldn't have had more than a few tables each. I will never go there again, horrible customer service and the food was not worth the price.....

1  Thank Amy N
Reviewed June 22, 2014

One of my favorite pizzas is Eggplant and Ricotta so I thought I would try it here since they get praise for their pizzas. It was without a doubt the worst Eggplant and Ricotta pizza I have ever had. First - the eggplant was not cooked - it was sliced and placed on raw. The ricotta did not even taste like ricotta. The pizza was smothered in dried Italian seasoning. My wife had mushroom and pepperoni that also was smothered in dried Italian seasoning. The mushrooms appeared to be fresh but the seasoning over powered the taste. The crust was decent. The service was good and they had a small selection of local craft beers on tap. I doubt we will be going back here anytime soon. We prefer Mellow Mushroom pizzas.

2  Thank CTLYankee
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Okay. Crozet pizza has always been a quirky and fun place to go even though the pizza was overrated. Well the new pub extension next door and maybe a new crust recipe and higher quality fresh toppings have definitely made the old joint come alive! The mixed drink specials and the local drafts and Star Hill brews at the bar are great. I think the pizza has gotten better too!
We love this local watering hole and the lively atmosphere just keeps drawing us in - and back repeatedly. Friendly service with smiles all around.
We live in Crozet and did not often think of going to CP ... now its a destination almost every other week! And the salads are even better now too! Keep up the good service, atmosphere and, yes - great - pizza!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The new bar addition has opened up the whole place. Great pizza in a relaxed setting. A little pricey.