“Absolutely terrific pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
south africa
“Absolutely terrific pizza”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The crust is thin and crisp...lots of toppings, fast service and cold beer. What more could you ask for?

Visited October 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The pizza was very good, but I wouldn't say it was fantastic. It is priced on the high side. We were traveling and with friends from the area. When it was time to pay they informed us that it was cash only. If we had not been on vacation, we never would have had that type of cash on us - I believe with salads and beers, it was over $100. The server should let customers know beforehand. Otherwise, you might end up washing dishes.

• Visited June 2013
“Don't get it???”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This pizza is so over rated! They charge way too much . So disappointed . I have to say whole Foods pizza is 10 times better and I hate saying that! :( :(

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lillumed
United Kingdom
“Fantastic Pizza!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have waited a couple of years to try the award winning "White Mushroom Pizza" at Crozet Pizza and finally got the perfect opportunity with my girlfriend visiting from the UK. First off, don't expect some fancy joint when you arrive. This place is small, there isn't a lot of parking and the interior is a bit "rustic". It has a very comfortable, casual, "I-came-to-eat-pizza" feel to it. I want the bells and whistles on my pizza, not my restaurant, and it delivered! The White Mushroom pizza, one of the 50 best in the country, was sublime, crisp crust, perfectly seasoned, exactly what we'd hoped for! The service was great, the beer was local and cold and the pizza was out of this world! One of the top pizzas in the area. I will absolutely be eating here again (without waiting for out of town visitors)!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Crozet's Gem”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Delicious fire stove pizza in the heart of downtown Crozet. Expect a cozy, old school, bar-like pizza joint serving excellent pizza with a friendly smile. Definitely wroth the stop for lunch or dinner. Reasonable price. If you have your business card, you can even staple it onto their "wall of business cards"...it's quite impressive to see all the "historic" business cards left on the wall!

• Visited May 2013