“Fantastic Pizza!”

Crozet Pizza
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Crozet
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have waited a couple of years to try the award winning "White Mushroom Pizza" at Crozet Pizza and finally got the perfect opportunity with my girlfriend visiting from the UK. First off, don't expect some fancy joint when you arrive. This place is small, there isn't a lot of parking and the interior is a bit "rustic". It has a very comfortable, casual, "I-came-to-eat-pizza" feel to it. I want the bells and whistles on my pizza, not my restaurant, and it delivered! The White Mushroom pizza, one of the 50 best in the country, was sublime, crisp crust, perfectly seasoned, exactly what we'd hoped for! The service was great, the beer was local and cold and the pizza was out of this world! One of the top pizzas in the area. I will absolutely be eating here again (without waiting for out of town visitors)!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Delicious fire stove pizza in the heart of downtown Crozet. Expect a cozy, old school, bar-like pizza joint serving excellent pizza with a friendly smile. Definitely wroth the stop for lunch or dinner. Reasonable price. If you have your business card, you can even staple it onto their "wall of business cards"...it's quite impressive to see all the "historic" business cards left on the wall!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The place is 90 minutes from home and we are in the area quite a few times a year. We had been wanting to eat here because of the reviews, and because we have seen lines out the door on a few occasions. The pizza arrived very fresh and hot from the oven. The crust was thin on the bottom, with a thick, but delicious end crust. There was an overwhelming taste of basil and oregano. The biggest complaint was there was too much sauce on the pizza. There wasn't much cheese, which is fine with me. We ordered the small, 12" pie and had enough to bring home. Probably will not return because there are other restaurants to try in the area.

2  Thank Danmar333
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Arrived 8:30 Pm on a Friday and was pleasantly greeted by staff and directed to wooden booth beneath the business card plastered wall. Fun to look at when you run out of things to talk about. Single cook, single waitress deal. Very friendly, pizza good, experience about what you would expect for a small pizza spot. Photos are accurate. Enjoy cooked to order pizza or take it out. No complaints. Look fwd to next visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Fresh veggies and fresh cheese; this pizza is tasty and light. I almost finished the whole pizza all by myself

Been to Crozet Pizza? Share your experiences!