“Something for everyone”

Greenwood Gourmet Grocery
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Crozet
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I went to Greenwood Gourmet seeking bread from Goodwin Bakery. Since it was late in the day, the bread was discounted....so I bought 2 loaves! The staff was helpful and I liked all the local and typically hard-to-find items that were for sale. I plan to go back...and take a longer list with me!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We live down the road from Greenwood Gourmet Grocery and think it is simply the most elegant, friendly, well-stocked little food jewel box you could possibly desire. Astonishing selection of fresh, locally grown and prepared food, coffee, wine, bread and (frozen) meats. Always something that will catch your eye or your tastebuds. Imaginative cards and flower pots. LOVE Nina, David and all the sweet helpfull staff. Do Not Miss.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I always stop there on our way to the wineries out in Crozet. I consider myself a sandwich connoisseur and these are the best sandwiches I have ever had. We have tried all the sandwiches on the menu and they are all delicious. Also, the store has gourmet food, great beers and local wines. I wish there was a store like this in richmond.

1  Thank ChristopherMC40