“Very Nice Mexican Restaurant”

San Juan Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our family has eaten here several times and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Their drinks are huge as well. We have always gotten quick and courteous service as well. And we have also ordered takeout from here as well and our order is always correct with even some extras thrown in. We are a big fan of their rice as well.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice bright average Mexican restaurant. They recently remodled which turned out very well. The food for the cost is average.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We has chicken fajitas for two with frozen margaritas. The food, service and price was OK. The fajitas were a little on the salty side and the salsa was a little bland but overall, a good Mexican establishment, especially for a town of this size.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The restaurant was very old and in need of some updating. The service was friendly and the menu had a good variety. The food was good but I have had more authentic. I'm sure it 's good for the area and the reviews brought me in but I was less than impressed. Good but not great.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My family and I eat here often as good food and service is a standard here every time. The quality of the food here is always great, it does not matter if there is 1 or 20 people in your party they always make sure you are well taken care do. They have the best Mexican food in the area. I recommend this restaurant if your having a meeting, birthday or just don't want to cook. They have a separate room for parties and will accommodate whatever you need for your event.