“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cucci Pizzeria

Cucci Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Description: Cucci's Pizzeria beings fresh, authentic Italian cuisine to Covington. Made from traditional recipes and from scratch daily, we've got exactly what you are looking for. We bake fresh bread each morning, as well as cut the freshest produce for the salad bar each day. Our menu is comprised of traditional Italian and Sicilian style pizza, as well as deep dish and calzones to meet any pizza craving you may have. Each pizza has our delicious homemade sauce which is fresh and light creating the perfect base for all of our pizza offerings. In addition to our variety of pizza options, we make a mouthwatering eggplant parmesan, spaghetti with meat sauce, and a wide selection of Italian sandwiches and subs. Enjoy a bottle of wine or a selection from our choices of bottled beers to complete your meal. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Cucci's Pizzeria. As a family owned and operated business, we welcome you with open arms into our casual and cozy restaurant to enjoy a delicious and authentic Italian meal. We hope to see you soon, ciao!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food is real good! People are great and the owner is there and friendly. Place is clean and staff is attentive. They feed ya good Italian food. I suggest,...Go!

Visited March 2014

Hawaii
“Better than Pizza Hut at least”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Came through this town for a friend's funeral. Covington is a small town ~5000, and everyone pretty much knew each other. When we talked about places to eat with the locals they recommended Cucci's as the "best in town."

We arrived at 11PM on a Saturday afternoon and it was fairly crowded. It's a seat yourself establishment. We ordered a build-your-own combination LG pizza that consisted of onions, sausage, various peppers, and anchovies. anchovies were SALTY. Other than that, the pizza wasn't exactly the best I had - the dough was spongy, pizza was extremely greasy and service was ok. The waitress definitely came back one too many times to "check our water levels."

If I had any other alternative if probably find another place to eat.

“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I had heard really good things about this place. We went there as a family to eat. My husband got a turnover and said it was "good". Kids got a pizza and said it was "good". I ordered the cheese ravioli and it was very blah. It was served lukewarm and very bland. The ravioli was frozen and warmed over, covered in tomato sauce that had no Italian seasoning at all. I refused to eat any more. When I told the waitress that I was not happy with food I was met with we make our own sauce. I told her that it had no Italian flavor and she said its a very bland dish. I didn't want bland I wanted Italian that's why I was there. I was offered another dish at full price and refused. I was also charged full price for a dish that I was unhappy with and didn't eat.

Virginia
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The service was great -- our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. Nice atmosphere. This place has been around for a long time and has always had the best pizza in the land!

Visited October 2013
Covington, Virginia, United States
“Best Salad bar ever bed sauce in the world!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We just love coming here for dinner..When ever my family comes from out of state i always take them to cucci. I highly recommend coming here with your friends and family :)

• Visited October 2013