“My happy place”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“My happy place”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

So good , I've Never been disappointed . I love going there when I need something that is going to fill me up and make me happy

Fort Lewis, Washington
“Love 5 Guys”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've eaten in a few of these places in different states, never disappointed. Delicious burgers and fries, peanuts to munch while you wait, and a great selection of drinks.

Visited February 2014
Chester, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remodeled for the better!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

They recently renovated this location, and I'm impressed! The buns are much healthier looking than before, the meat is not in a pool of grease at all! (Mind you this has been tasted at other five guys locations) And the staff have been friendly every time I have visited. The plethora of fries are great, even with the Cajun seasoning you can have on them or as a side in a plastic container. I recommend this location if you're in need of a quick bite to eat but not sacrificing flavor

Visited December 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Best hamburger in the area”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Fresh, best burger around. French fries are wonderful! Love having the peanuts to snack on while we were waiting for our food.

Visited July 2013
Eastern Shore of Virginia, Virginia
“Expected More”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Five Guys Burgers & Fries is a place I loved. This experience was not what I expected. I expected to have a lot more than what they gave me. My burger was smaller than usual and they did not put many extra fries in the bag. The facility was clean and the staff was great the burger and fries just was not worth the price I paid.

• Visited September 2012