“All the cups were Dirty”
Review of Piccadilly Cafeteria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
North Carolina
“All the cups were Dirty”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We wanted something fast to eat after shopping. This cafeteria is inside the mall. Lots of choices but its was just gross and tasteless. We got our food going down the line and when we stopped to make our drinks, all the cups were dirty. I mean I picked up like ten cups and every single one was nasty. Either lipstick or crude on the side. So we just didn't get a drink. Ate a little bit of the food with nothing to drink and left. We were so grossed out by this place. Even the décor was cheap and old looking. Definitely the last time I will go there. There are much better places around to go than this place.

• Visited June 2013

Vienna, West Virginia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hadn't been in a cafeteria for a long time and now I can't wait to go back there to go to this one. The food was excellent and the value was good too.

Visited September 2013
Chester, Virginia
“ALWAYS THE SAME”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The place is always the same. It is cafeteria food and you know what you will get. Always a great place for lunch. You get good choices. Dinner can be good, but again it is cafeteria food. Nothing gourmet or cooked when you order.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I think the carnival in the adjacent parking lot would have had better food.”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My school stopped here while driving down to Disney World. The food was greasy, flavorless, and far from fresh. My friends and I actually had to take Tums after dinner. The decor was beyond tacky and the bathroom was deplorable. And for how awful the food was, it was overpriced.

Eat ANYWHERE but here.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kay M
Bristow, Virginia
“Terrible.”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Nasty. Unfresh. The staff talked way too quietly for me to hear anything. The Mac and cheese Was not fresh bug the Mashed potatoes were spot on.

1 Thank TopReporter