“Newly Renovated”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We tried this place to check out the new building. Early dinner (4:00pm) on a Friday and quite packed, but smooth flow. More dinning options, but same quality of food. Nothing spectacular but an easy buffet with decent variety. The staff was plentiful, pleasant and more helpful than I expected. I hope it lasts.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I were on the edge of our seats waiting for the new golden corral to open. We've been SIX times. I love the food selection and I'm certainly not disappointed with it with the exception of the soft serve ice cream. The machine all six times has either not worked or been so slow its excrutiating to wait to get a mere half cup of ice cream. The staff is friendly enough although last time we were there two servers stood behind our table and slammed the restaurant with negative comments about how nothings changed really. Whatever, if you have this much time to blow standing around go fix the ice cream machine!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This place by far is #1 in my books. Went there for dinner and breakfast. John took care of us for dinner and he did a wonderful job and the Karyl took care of us for breakfast and she did an outstanding job!! The food was fresh and good and the place was so clean!!!!!
Will definitely be back again. Very pleasant place to eat in!!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ate here today! Beautiful new restaurant and all new waitstaff except for one. There was plenty of food, but, most of it was the same prepared dishes. However, I must say that there were some new dishes added. The food seems to be cooked better except for the "Sausage, Peppers and Onion" dish. My sausage was still quite pink! I believe the same problem exists. They still do not know how long to cook sausages. Perhaps, they should slice the meat rather than serving it whole or only cut in half. Other than that, it was okay. Also, for those of you who have a Dairy Allergy, beware! Most everything is cooked with butter! Thought by now, they would have thought about the millions of us with food issues and not add butter to all the vegetables. It really isn't necessary. You can add the butter yourself. Anyway, it was nice to sit and eat in a decent place that looked like a real restaurant. Lines were long, but moved quickly. We liked the way you pay and they escort you to a table. As you walk in, you get your own drink, after that, their waitstaff gets it for you.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped for breakfast and found out that the location had just reopened four days earlier after being totally torn down and rebuilt. It was one of the nicest GC we've every visited for a meal. The vast variety of food was hot and tasty and our table server, Navidad was very pleasant. My wife has never been a GC fan, but she enjoyed our breakfast. We would stop here again when traveling along interstate 95.