“Great people”

Petersburg, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

On this visit I can't complain. The staff was excellent, our food was great. My husband has the chicken salad, I had broccoli and cheese soup in bread bowl. We took a lil of all treats and a half dozen bagels;). Fantastic visit.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Colleen W

Kansas City, Missouri
“Just another Panera...”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not bad, but nothing special. The food quality was on par with any other Panera. The service was efficient enough at the register, but was lacking on the pick up side. I always appreciate at least an acknowledgement when I pick up my food (a "thank you" or "enjoy your meal" or "Yes...that is your food and not someone else's..."). I have eaten there several times over a few trips, and the service has always been about the same. Come on management, you can do a little better!

• Visited April 2013
Prince George, Virginia
“A little too pricy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The food is good. It's one of the only where where u can get good crusty bread but its way over priced. If u want a good sandwich u can make one just as good at home!

• Visited December 2012
“Good food, questionable service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

The food is always good at Panera... But the service was questuonable... The woman taking my order knew nothing about their menu or serving sizes... What they need to work on is catering to people who choose to order a dish without the meat... I ordered two salads and asked for no meat on them... No problem except I still had to pay for meat.... I asked if I could get a extra piece of bread- sure, for .65 for each piece... Really?? I just ordered two salads and don't want the meat on them but I still have to pay as if meat is on them.... And you're going to charge me for a little piece of bread? Wow... Thanks...

“Dirty dining area, decent food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Same as every other Panera, food wise, dining area, generally disgusting, crumbs everywhere. There really needs to be someone working the dining area more frequently.