“Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
McKenney, Virginia
“Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went to Outback again. This time for my birthday. Started with the tuna app. Always good. My wife and I both had the steak and Lobster. I ordered mine medium rear. It came out medium both our lobsters came out cold. The manager was called over he made our dinner's again. The place was not crowded. It ruined my birthday dinner. I always have high expectations . But lately Outback disappoints.

• Visited February 2014

colonial heights
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Outback is not like it used to be. There is hardly any food on the plate.....small portions with not much taste.. Menu needs to be updated. Service was fine.

• Visited November 2013
Carson, Virginia
“How do you run out of steaks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I cannot believe a steak house runs out of new York strip I am than forced to order a porter house which was way way under cooked very very disappointed it was not worth the money I spent which by the way was for my daughters birthday not sure if I will be back I was very loyal to outback but now the other steak houses in Southpark area look very tempting

• Visited February 2014
McKenney, Virginia
“Not a great experience.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Outback in Colonial Heights is my go to steakhouse. But this time it started off bad. We we're seated and my wife commented on how slippery the floor was. The waitress said " it must be our shoes" I sat down and kicked an piece of bead with butter still on it. we moved. We ordered. Our salads arrived mine was a Caesar. The dressing was watery and had so much pepper. The steaks we're just ok. I don't think it's up to Outback standards.

• Visited August 2013
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Good Food Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was good and it was served quickly as we finished our appetizers. The beer was cold and the waiter was very attentive without being intrusive. Great atmosphere for socializing after work.

Visited April 2013