“Shockingly Good for a Denny's”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.dennys.com/#/location - Also on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/dennys-colonial-heights This Denny's is located in a 50's diner type building, inside and out! I've never seen a Denny's with this decor :) We loved it and it's just off an exit of I95. Will definitely stop again while traveling! Please put this restaurant on here, people will love it.
Somerville, New Jersey
“Shockingly Good for a Denny's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Denny's looks a lot more like a classic stainless steel New Jersey Dinner than any cookie cutter chain family restaurants. A traditional older dinner waitress was professional, efficient and earned a great tip. Service was prompted, the home made hash was first rate and I was impressed. When the manager rang me up he checked on how I found things. There was nothing not to like.

Visited March 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

While in the Colonial Heights area we stopped by Denny's for a late morning breakfast. We decided on the $2 meal from the $2-4-6-8 value meal list and we were very pleased. I had the biscuits and gravy and my wife had pancakes, we both got hash browns. We were both impressed with the great taste and fairly large servings. With our AARP card we got our coffee for 99 cents so for $6 we had a very nice breakfast. Establishment was very clean and the service was great. We'll definitely go back again and suggest anyone in the area to give them a try.

• Visited March 2013
Petersburg, Virginia
“Nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I typically enjoy coming here. The food is always good and the proportions are pretty big. Service is nice and friendly. I don't recommend going late on the weekends because of the large crowds of teenagers, but other than that it's a good spot for families.

Visited March 2013
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, and 50's Nostalgia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Loved this place! My daughter, who lives in southern VA, said that we (my 82 yr old mother and I) had to stop here when we went down to visit, since it is like an old 50's diner, (plus there is an added attraction of a geocache across the street, lol ;) So, we stopped and we certainly weren't disappointed!
The food was good, service was excellent, everyone was pleasant and, above all, we loved the atmosphere! 50's type diner decor, inside and out! If you get a little nostalgic for the 50's and times gone by, this is a great place to bring it all back to you, as well as grabbing a great burger, fries and shake!
So now, we stop here every time we come down this way, wouldn't miss it :) EASY on/off of I95, both Northbound and Southbound!
I've added a couple of pictures, enjoy :) (sorry, my Mom's in the photos, didn't have any without!)

• Visited March 2012