“I have driven past so many times and did not realise it was there !”

Keystone Tractor Works
Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
493 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 329 helpful votes
“I have driven past so many times and did not realise it was there !”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really like all things to do with engines and vehicles. Searching on-line for another museum we chanced across "Keystone Tractor Works". A strange name, but easy to find and certainly worth every minute of your time. All the displays are in as new condition and include many tractors that are very unusual and not often seen anywhere else.
The commercial vehicles are similarly as well displayed and seem to be immaculate. My partner seemed to enjoy the visit as much as I did, well, she said she did (?)

Visited February 2014

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An excellent trip”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Recently my girlfriend and I took a trip here as an anniversary present and I really enjoyed it. The amount of tractors in the museum made the little drive and the cost well worth it. I saw some things that looked familiar and some that I had never seen or even heard of. Also once you get through the tractors they have a section for trucks as well. For those who are not so savy with tractors and otherwise they do have signs explaining what you are looking at and even information on why it is important. decorations also lined the walls to give an overall "old school" feel to the museum. If you like tractors or just motors in general this is a must see, also these people were at Feild Days of the Past this year (2013)

Visited November 2012
Chesterfield, Virginia
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“An Impressive Collection”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Since my retirement, I regularly set aside time to visit attractions, historical sites, and museums in my local area. I saw the Keystone Truck and Tractor Museum in a local brochure. It is the most comprehensive collection of tractors I have ever seen anywhere. There are literally hundreds of farm tractors of every make, model, and size that were every made in America. Additionally, the museum also has an impressive number of antique trucks fire apparatus and specialty vehicles. All the exhibits are inside a huge, brightly illuminated building. All the tractors and trucks are brightly painted in their original colors and from their appearance, I think they all have been restored to operating condition. You can take photographs of the vehicles.

It is a wonderful place for children. Be prepared to spend a couple of hours leisurely strolling down aisle after aisle of tractors, trucks, and cars. There is a large gift shop with an endless variety of collectibles, books, toys, and clothes.

The $8.00 adult admission was well worth the visit. There are a variety of admission discounts available, i.e., military, seniors, etc. I was there in June and the building was not air-conditioned but that did not detract from the excitement. There is plenty of parking at the side of the building. I very impressed with the museum and I highly recommend it.

Visited June 2013
midlothian va
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Museum”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I took my friends 2 young sons there. They had never seen so many tractors and trucks. They did have a small area where kids could climb on something and they had a gift shop with reasonably priced items.

Visited September 2012
Amston, Connecticut
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sharing a passion for tractors and more.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This collection is just astounding, the scope and variety here is mind boggling. Almost entirely restored, too! Just fantastic. You will need a couple of hours if you wish to see everything here, so plan ahead. There are also many other interesting displays of old soda varieties, cigarette and cigar advertising/packaging, old tools and farm implements, matchbox type cars and trucks and more. There is a gift shop that has something for everyone. Pretty darn cool.

Visited March 2013