“Poor Service/Cold Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We join my aunt and cousin for the celebration of her daughter's birthday at olive garden. Yes we had a party of 15, but we called ahead to reserve seating. it took them over an hour to seat us and every time we asked about seating the staff came up with excuse after excuse to why we haven't been seated. after being seated it took an additional 15 minutes for the waitresses to get our drink order and appetizer order. even after collecting our appetizer orders the waitresses didn't bring us salad or bread sticks. Some members of our party received drink and it took an additional 15 minutes for the staff to return to the table and inform us that they were out of milk for my daughter and were out of sweet tea and currently in the process of making more. if this was not bad enough. After the waitresses collected our food orders they were so concerned about the gratutity they we going to collect that it took them an additional 25 minutes to return with appetizers and we didn't receive soap salad or bread sticks until our meals came to the table. but this is not the end of it 5 people including myself didn't receive our meal until 10 to 15 minutes after the people in our party and the food was cold. The only good thing about this experience was the smile on her daughters face and the carvel ice cream birthday cake. no tip was added to the $10 gratutity one waitress collected from one ticket. NEVER AGAIN.

1  Thank mercedes w

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Bad service! I have eaten here several times and have never had a good server, never know where they go. Food is typical, restaurant is way overcrowded and cramped.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Well, then, this is the place for you! OG's habit of using pre packaged food and incredibly high salt content may be for some but it's not for us. I wish all who eat at any OG a healthy life.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Terrible service. Pizza looked like it was prepared by a child-toppings were thrown together as a lump. Have stopped at this location several times in the past with decent food and service, but may have to reconsider future visits. I will keep an eye on future reviews regarding service, and if consistent bad reviews-this will be my last visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went in for lunch at 2:30. Brian C. was our server. Not only did it take 5 min. to greet us, but acted like he didn't know it was his table. Not a " Sorry" or even a "Hi" We were only his second table. Didn't check to see if we needed anything. Food was ready before the appetizer was out to the table. We just finished our salad and appetizer and boxed up our lunch to enjoy it at home. Got ready to pay and totally was ignored. Never came back so I just paid in cash. I've never tipped so little in my life. I felt bad, but there was no excuse for the horrible service! I would have left a tip to turn his day around, but he didn't even apologize. I'll still go back because my husband and I use to work at an Olive Garden...Here's a tip...if you're having a bad day, only YOU can turn it around!

1  Thank Vanity113