“Worst service;(”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went in for lunch at 2:30. Brian C. was our server. Not only did it take 5 min. to greet us, but acted like he didn't know it was his table. Not a " Sorry" or even a "Hi" We were only his second table. Didn't check to see if we needed anything. Food was ready before the appetizer was out to the table. We just finished our salad and appetizer and boxed up our lunch to enjoy it at home. Got ready to pay and totally was ignored. Never came back so I just paid in cash. I've never tipped so little in my life. I felt bad, but there was no excuse for the horrible service! I would have left a tip to turn his day around, but he didn't even apologize. I'll still go back because my husband and I use to work at an Olive Garden...Here's a tip...if you're having a bad day, only YOU can turn it around!

1  Thank Vanity113

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love the Apple Crestata from the Olive Garden. Sometimes I would go there just for this dessert only or order out!!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This time it was not ... two hours to get and eat dinner .... that does NOT include the 1 hour we waited for a table. We did enjoy the food when it finally got there. Around the table we had ... All you can eat Paste which I liked, mixed grill, salmon and sea food pasta. Everyone said they liked the meal and based on as a side note if you are hungry get the mix grill ... there was A LOT of food on that plate.

Service was great ... our server was quick to get the drinks refilled and the salad soup bowls swapped out.

We will be back.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Just ate there two days ago. I love the food and the employees are very friendly. I eat here frequently either dine in or order to go. Its like everytime I see a OG commercial, off we go to OG!

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Not sure why this location has so many issues. Dirty dishes, horrible service & disgusting food. I will never eat at this location again.

1  Thank CMT23831