Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Suites Southpark(Colonial Heights)
Royal Inn Motel(Petersburg)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastoatmealft leenice hotelmy sonthe staff was greathotel roomwonderful staystay there againrestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationbusiness tripmyrtle beachthe hotel staffbusiness center
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hampton is a very clean, and friendly hotel to conduct meetings/business. Also great for a get away, with their swimming pool, jacuzzi and workout room. The complementary breakfasts were different every morning, complete with everything ! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I want to thank everyone who assisted us with our special day we were treated like King & Queen of this hotel there were other wedding parties there but I felt like the only one Thanks to the maid service for preparing our honeymoon suite the afternoon of our day I will revisit this one lots of love Mr & Mrs Mark & Veena Smith :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veena J
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and business trips have brought me to the Petersburg area. I have stayed at almost all the surrounding area hotels, and this was by far the best one. Service and friendliness of staff is outstanding and the free breakfast is enough of a jump start.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I stopped overnight during a long drive from New Jersey to Florida. Luckily, we stopped here. It was super clean, affordable and directly off I95. We arrived pretty late but someone was there to help us. It also has numerous restaurants and gas stations near by if you are traveling by car.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn is ideal if you are traveling and just want a few days of rest or if you are vacationing in the area. Lots of restaurants in the area and shopping. The hotel have a pool, physical fitness center and complimentary breakfast, business center and internet connection in the room. The rooms are large - excellent for the price

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family