“Great Stay!!”

Comfort Suites Southpark
Oakwood, Georgia
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We arived around 10:30pm because we had booked at another hotel through Hotwire (BIG MISTAKE) that was totally unacceptable. So we had to go looking for a motel late at night. The lady at the desk was so very nice and helpful. We stayed four nights. Breakfast was good. Motel was very clean. All of the staff went out of their way to make you feel at home. Great stay!! Would stay there again anytime!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very impressed with the hotel and staff. The managers name is Cheryl Toomer and she makes you feel at home. I come to this area for business all year long and always stay here. The breakfast are fantastic. This hotel is a diamond in the rough.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 7, 2013

October 2012, during VSU homecoming weekend, several fraternity Brothers and myself hosted our 40th anniversary "meet and greet party" at Comfort Suites Hotel.Since I was the event organizer, I recommended to Friends and Family attending, that they book rooms there as well, which they did. In my opinion this was one of the best homecoming events ever, the weather cooperated, our accommodations at Comfort suites were outstanding, along with comments and feedback from my Guest ,about how please they were with the hotels Management and employee's attention to details and service, made this a most rememberable experience. By the way, while writing this review, I'm also planning a reunion for friends and family, at non other than the Comfort Suites Colonial Heights.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Northborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very impressed with this hotel. The managers name is Cheryl Toomer. My bride and I just got married and were driving home to Massachusetts from Florida. Couldn't make it past Virginia, Saw this Comfort Suites and stopped in. We were greeted by Cheryl, she was extremely nice from the start. We were exhausted, i don't know how we got on the "just getting married" conversation, but we did, she UPGRADED US TO A JACUZZI SUITE for FREE! Nothing in life is free now a days, she gave us a few bottles of water too, and offered us wine too. we declined the wine. We were just happy to get the upgrade. Just an extremely positive experience. My bride and i were dead tired too, we would have slept in the lobby if she allowed it.

The room was big, clean, and the Jacuzzi was awesome! The bed was a king, very comfortable. Just an all around good experience. This is why I stay at comfort suites/inns. You can count on them to give you the best experience. And again, that Cheryl Toomer lady was just so nice. You don't get that these days. We really appreciated her for that.

If your going thru Virginia and need to stop and rest, this hotel is highly recommended. I hope you get to meet Cheryl. she's the best. This is what choice hotels should be striving for.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor, pretty big too, we didn't see any of the other rooms, but im goin...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have booked this hotel's conference room and guests rooms for church events and a family event. The rooms are clean and the staff is courteous and friendly! On one occasion, we reserved a room but were not able to make it that night during unforeseen circumstances. We called after the 4pm cancelation deadline to cancel our reservation and the manager waived the cancelation penalty because of our repeat business. We are very satisfied with this property. - T. Coleman

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Opelika, Alabama
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was a great stay!! I had to stay here once I took my wife to AIT training, and it was a wonderful and peaceful experience!! Cheryl,Christie,and Porsha were a big help to me! If I am ever in the area, I will most definitely stay here again.!! Thanks for such a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Corner suite with whirlpool jacuzzi is great!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Southpark, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to hear you had a wonderful and peaceful experience here at the Comfort Suites in Colonial Heights. Your feedback serves as great encouragement to our entire team and allows us the information to assure we are providing guests with a great stay and excellent service. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience.
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Driving home from seeing NY Rangers play in North Carolina my son and I needed a room. We stopped at the Comfort Suites in Colonial Hights and what a pleasant surprise. The room was large with a couch a little work area and a fast internet. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The hotel had a free hot breakfast and an indoor pool to boot. I recommend it for a long or short stay. If you stop at rest stops in Virginia or the Carolinas you can find coupons in the hotel magazines. .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Southpark, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to hear you were pleasantly surprise with our hotel and accommodations here at the Comfort Suites in Colonial Heights. I’m glad you were able to relax in the indoor pool, enjoy our free hot breakfast, and take advantage of our high speed internet. I hope the next time you are in town we have the opportunity to provide you with an equally great experience. Come back and see us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colonial Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South...
#1 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall
Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark...
#2 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Holiday Inn Petersburg North - Fort Lee
Holiday Inn Petersburg North - F...
#5 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Petersburg
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield - Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield -...
#4 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heigh...
#6 of 8 in Colonial Heights

Been to Comfort Suites Southpark? Share your experiences!