“this is Amazing as NOI's new place”

Light House Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Noi always hits it out of the park, he has moved from his old location. Always friendly service and great food and flavors..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Dropped in for lunch after a recommendation from a local resident. Excellent choice of Thai/French food.
The service was good and quick and we shall definitely go back to sample some more of their food.
Prices were extremely reasonable, main course from $ 9 to $. 20+.
The restaurant overlooks the Bay which was fairly busy even in March.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Excellent Spicy Eggplant and Chicken, presentation very nice, nice view of the bay, quiet family restaurant, authentic Thai food.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I just got back from lunch and it was AWESOME! Went with 2 friends who had heard about it. I live in Stafford and they live in Fredericksburg, we decided to take a long drive and check it out. I am so glad we did. The soup special (asparagus with crab) was absolutely delicious. I then choose the mixed vegetables with chicken - again, delightful. I can't wait to go back and experience more. I can only imagine that this place will be packed come summer.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went to this restaurant because I heard that it had an amazing out look of the bay...which it did. The food took longer than I expected. I asked the young lady waiting on us what was taking so long she told us the food is made fresh. After I was told that I was even more excited about my meal. I wish she would have advertised that to us when we ordered or receive our menus.My drink hit bottom and stayed that way until our server decided to leave the young man alone that was at the bar. It wasn't busy so I was not understanding of why I didn't have a full drink, a correct order, the proper condiments and she didn't check in until I flagged her down. She Seemed very busy playing around, smoking outside and talking on her phone. Also I found it very very repulsing that she never washed her hands after smoking. She just came right in and straight to our tables. I guess this would be a management issue but the food, out look of the bay was just marvelous. I hope to come back soon and give the service a second chance.

1  Thank basegranny1