“Daily McD's Tea Stop”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Clintwood
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I live in Clintwood and I was guardly optimistic about a McDonalds opening in our small town.I am not a huge fast food fan,but if its good and I am in a pinch,I do take the plunge.This restraunt has been thru many managerial changes,employees dont tend to stay long,and the food is very unpredicatable.I mainly stick to their ice tea,which is consistently good and that works for me.

1  Thank glynr34

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good place to have a fast meal & cheap...people very nice ,whole place clean ....We go there about once a week ....

1  Thank Debby T
Reviewed June 25, 2012

it is a small place to grab something to eat for the family