“Great Lunch Spot”

The Club Car Shop & Deli
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Located in an old drugstore in downtown Clifton Forge! We offer a wide lunch menu with Boar's Head meats & cheeses and homemade deli salads, soups & desserts. In our shop you will also find a unique gift shop, a fine wine corner and the friendliest staff you will ever meet!
Covington, Virginia
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wonderful sandwiches ans salads of whatever combination you wish. I have enjoyed anything that I ordered and never been disappointed. Save room for the desserts too! Yum!

Visited August 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Nice little Gem in a mountain town”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stopped in for a salad while passing through the town of Clifton Forge, being a resident at one time when I was a child. Club Car looked like a solid bet for an early lunch, and I was not mistaken.

I had the warm cashew chicken salad, which was outstanding, and a blackberry ice tea that was very refreshing. The atmosphere of the place was really nice as well, with lots of exposed brick and warm wood.

Finally, the staff and proprietor simply could not have been nicer people. If I roll through Clifton Forge again, I'll be sure to stop by.

• Visited July 2012
Covington, VA
“Good food--good atmosphere”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We eat at the Club Car often--whenever we travel to the Covington/Clifton Forge area. Great sandwiches and salads, and the staff is so delightfully welcoming. It'll make your day.

Visited July 2012
Eagle Rock, Virginia
“Lunch”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great food. Great atmosphere. Nice shopping experience. Centerally located in town of Clifton Forge. Easy parking. Shopping nearby.

Visited June 2012
Honaker, VA
“Hot Pecan Salad...Great”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This salad is great, and their own dressing...which I am not certain of, a vinegrette of some kind, was great too!

Visited May 2012