“Value for money”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Value for money”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I love Rosemary's Thyme. They have great pizza. It is always the best crust. They also have great meat dishes.

• Visited August 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Good salads”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Some things on the menu aren't so great (read: greasy) but the California Salad with blackened chicken is a winner every time. Awesome. Ask for the cream feta dressing.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TomMc1973
Centreville, Virginia
“Really good Mediterranean selection”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

There's a great variety to the menu and everything we've ever had has been very good - great spices and nice combinations of flavors. My favorite will always be the rollas - I'm not a wrap fan, but the warm, flat but not thin or crunchy, wrap is EXCELLENT! There is a great variety of rollas and everyone is delicious. If you like crunchy things, the pides are really good. The kebabs are all nicely done, with good spicies. There's nice outdoor seating and even though it's in a strip mall, it's actually quite pleasant to sit outside. We've never had anything bad here - we definitely recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We never are disappointed by Rosemary's Thyme in Clifton. We have been going there since they first opened and have eaten during the week, weekends, lunch, dinner and even carry-out once. We often take out of town guests there and always recommend them to friends. And consistently, folks love the food and the service. The staff make you feel at home and provide excellent service while not interrupting your meal. All are good but we are partial to Van and always try to get his table. Recently had a birthday brunch there on a Sunday and everyone agreed that this is where to come for brunch. The bread is made in house and very good as is the cheesecake. Wonderful to have such a good restaurant so close to home.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wow, why didn't I come here sooner?”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I can't believe this gem of a restaurant is like in my own little neighborhood of Clifton! I've lived here for 3 years total, and I have never come here because I felt it probably wasn't good since it's in a strip mall with a Giant grocery store, Panera Bread, Starbucks, etc. However, I was very curious about it because a few people mentioned they love going here, and it's been in business for so long! So finally we went there as a family of 4, and what a delicious meal! I can't believe I didn't come here sooner! I want to come here weekly. The menu is varied - Mediterranean and Italian foods. My favorites! I want to try everything on it, but so far I've only tried 2. Both were excellent, and I want to try more. Don't let the location of the place deceive you - go here and fall in love with the food! Excellent, fresh ingredients, delicious food. Our own gourmet place right here in Clifton! I'm so happy about it.

• Visited June 2013