The Inn at Hans Meadow Bed and Breakfast
$97
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Econo Lodge(Christiansburg)
$45
EconoLodge
$54
QualityInn
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$51
$149
$119
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a great place to stay when visiting children at Radford or Tech. It is located right off of the I-81 exit to Christiansburg. We were greeted by a couple of very friendly cats and some pretty chickens wandering around the yard. Our bed was comfortable and the bathroom was immaculate. The room had free Wi-Fi, a nice TV, mini-fridge and small microwave in the room. Breakfast was made-to-order with choices of eggs, french toast, fresh fruit, and the like. The coffee was excellent. We were busy so we didn't hang around much, but it was nice to have a comfortable place to come "home" to after a long day visiting our college student at Radford.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Inn At Hans Meadow after staying previous nights at motels in route to VA. to visit old friends. The character and historical provenance of the house as well as the charming room we had just made for a perfect vacation getaway. The breakfasts were delicious and Kathy's warm Southern hospitality was welcoming. We hope to stay there again.
Bruce & Eileen W.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BRUCE W
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have two children enrolled at Va Tech. Lodging is difficult to find in the area. We happened upon the Inn in August 2012. We've since returned and spent Homecoming weekend with grandparents in tow. Kathy and John are very kind and easy to work with. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Kathy is great about having breakfast ready when you need. We've been very happy with Inn and have booked the Carriage house for graduation in May.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank khambit
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed at the Inn Aug, 2012, when I drove my daughter to Va to begin her freshman year at Va Tech. I had difficulty finding a hotel room in the area and was happy when I found an Inn so close to Va Tech. My stay there was wonderful! I met other parents whose children were at Va Tech and appreciated the many good tips from the parents who had children in the Junior and Senior years. Kathy, the Inn Keeper, was so very helpful and understanding and by the time I left, I felt as though she was a dear friend. I already have my room booked for parents weekend and look forward to returning to my home away from home. I highly recommend the Inn if you are looking for a place to stay in the Va Tech area. By the way, many of the people I met were repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marsha C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love the Inn at Hans Meadow. It was a great find for us. We love staying there when we go down for the Virginia Tech football games. So different than the "normal" hotels in Blacksburg and Christiansburg. The owners John and Kathy are wonderful. They serve a great breakfast (will make you most anything you want)! Very homey atmosphere.

Room Tip: We have never stayed in the house. We have stayed in the Carriage house twice. Looking forward to staying in the house.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple