“Unexpected Pleasure”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christiansburg
The Inn at Hans Meadow Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed at the Inn Aug, 2012, when I drove my daughter to Va to begin her freshman year at Va Tech. I had difficulty finding a hotel room in the area and was happy when I found an Inn so close to Va Tech. My stay there was wonderful! I met other parents whose children were at Va Tech and appreciated the many good tips from the parents who had children in the Junior and Senior years. Kathy, the Inn Keeper, was so very helpful and understanding and by the time I left, I felt as though she was a dear friend. I already have my room booked for parents weekend and look forward to returning to my home away from home. I highly recommend the Inn if you are looking for a place to stay in the Va Tech area. By the way, many of the people I met were repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marsha C

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love the Inn at Hans Meadow. It was a great find for us. We love staying there when we go down for the Virginia Tech football games. So different than the "normal" hotels in Blacksburg and Christiansburg. The owners John and Kathy are wonderful. They serve a great breakfast (will make you most anything you want)! Very homey atmosphere.

Room Tip: We have never stayed in the house. We have stayed in the Carriage house twice. Looking forward to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BettieKP
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our hosts John & Kathy were wonderful and attentive to every need. My disabled mother stayed at the B&B as well and found the special accommodations to be excellent. She needed a medical lifting chair in which to sleep and handlebars in the bathroom. John ensured that everything was in preparation well in advance of our arrival. Sitting in the rain under the front porch was so cozy and wonderful. The breakfast - made-to-order - was delicious. I'd travel far to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recently stayed at The Inn at Hans Meadow and was absolutely the best place. John and Kathy are friendly and nice. I really felt at home. Breakfast was always delicious. Everything about the Inn was beautiful and peaceful. In three words "I LOVED IT" !!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NaCole N
Reviewed June 24, 2012

They have the best breakfast i ever eaten. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would love to stay sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank AnferneeB
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I was traveling to Blacksburg to visit Virginia Tech and did not want to stay at a hotel. The room was great (Craig Room) and very reasonably priced. Nice and quiet with a beautiful family room and porch to relax on. The owner cooked breakfast and it was fantastic. Next time I head to Blacksburg or Christiansburg Virgina this is the place I am staying!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Whenever I am in the Blacksburg area I stay at the Inn. John and Kathy are perfect hosts and their B & B is outstanding. The property is meticulously groomed and the rooms are beautifully appointed. Their breakfast is excellent and will satisfy anyone's taste. Over the years I have stayed at the Inn many times and each time it is like coming home.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family