“Really good salad bar, great pizza and awesome service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
maryland
“Really good salad bar, great pizza and awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I read reviews about this Pizza Hut and some said that they had lousy food and/or service. I encountered the exact opposite. When we visited this location, it was a Thursday evening around 5pm and it was not very crowded. The salad bar was delicious as was our pizza. Our server was fantastic especially considering she was the only waitress in the dining room. There were about 4-5 other tables of at least 2 or more people other than my husband and I. She waited on each table with a polite attitude and a smile. There is also a drive-thru at this location which she may have been working also. If in this area again, I will definitely visit this Pizza Hut location again.

Visited August 2013