“Long time restaurant in our area”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't eaten here for nearly 20 years when they used to serve beer as wells as soft drinks and iced tea. It's located at one end of town in a busy commercial area.

Not much has changed. A menu of fried foods, mostly fish and shrimp but also chicken tenders. I ordered a 3 piece meal: included 2 pieces of fish, a piece of chicken and 3 shrimp plus 2 sides (I ordered okra and onion rings). The meal was monstrous! I could only get through about half of it and didn't even try to good looking hush puppies. My granddaughter enjoyed her children's portion of shrimp which included a toy.

Service was fast, the food was hot and abundant. My daughter, who ate with us, commented that this was an all fry place, no salads or green vegetables (corn and green beans are offered as sides)

Sadly, at 1 pm on a Thursday afternoon we were the only diners. But having survived this location for nearly 30 years they must be satisfying a lot of customers.