“Great burger”

Cuisines: American
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great burger”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My first time at Red Robin. Great turkey burger. Food was delicious. Service was very good. Definitely on the return list.

New York City, New York
“Typical Red Robin”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

this is your typical Red Robin always good food always good service. I went with a party at 6 we all got different hamburgers and they were all good. I recommend the fried mushrooms and the onion rings back...yummmy

Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Somewhat disappointing!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I've eaten at Red Robin before and enjoyed the burgers. This time, I was somewhat disappointed, but maybe it was due to my expectations.

I enjoy a good burger, and RR delivered a juicy burger on a nice roll. Unfortunately, it was so juicy because it was also dripping grease. I'm afraid my diet has changed to a healthy turn.

Pounding Mill, Virginia
“better than i expected!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

the kids wanted to eat here and i wasn't too thrilled because I figured it was just trendy but boy was i surprised when the food turned out delicious - would definitely go again -

Visited February 2014
Virginia
“Busy busy busy, but good”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Ate at this restaurant while traveling. The place was hopping, but we managed to slip between a couple large groups and were seated almost immediately. They gave us a few minutes to review the menu and get comfortable. We ordered and the food came in a short amount of time. The place was rather noisy, a few birthday parties, but I think the noise level in common for Red Robin. Our food was really good, we lingered for a bit and they did not push us to leave for our table space. Was an enjoyable meal.

• Visited April 2014