“Good burgers, but EXPENSIVE”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Good burgers, but EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

On a whim, I dropped in here about 4:45 pm for an early supper last night. Was seated promptly and had an attentive waitress.

I've eaten here before and know the burgers are good and huge, so decided to go barebones. Ordered a large draft beer and the smallest burger (comes with fries).

Was served in reasonable time. The manager did the usual walk-around thing asking if everything was ok, I felt he was very sincere in his questions.

Two problems: no wifi and burgers are expensive! My small burger and beer came to $12.49 plus tax.

• Visited July 2013

Seymour, Tennessee, United States
“First time experience. FANTASTIC”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This restaurant was convenient to our hotel and shopping, was clean, had very friendly service and was delicious. We will definitely come back. My husband and I up-sized a hamburger and had it placed on a lettuce wrap. It was amazing. Highly recommend. Plenty of food for the both of us and we had more cash to tip our friendly server. The bathrooms were nice and clean!!! I liked the quirky photos and atmosphere of this place. super fun lunch out of the ordinary.

Visited June 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Average....”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is your typical burger and sandwich joint...they say their specialty is the burger...but I saw nothong special...service was so so....

Visited January 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Meh.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Burger dry and tasteless, and that is the "signature." Oily food.

Positives: Full Bar open moderately late!

Visited October 2012