“So Disappointing”

Add it.
Ryan's Christiansburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were visiting Blacksburg this past weekend and my husband wanted to take me out for Mother's Day breakfast. We chose Ryan's because we've eaten there before. BIG MISTAKE! We arrived at around 9:50 and were told breakfast would be over at ten, even though the sign (only about five feet away from the hostess) said breakfast was served until 10:30. Right away the hostess was extremely rude. She would reply to my husband with "What?" multiple times (this just seemed so inappropriate). The food was awful! The French toast was so hard it probably would have knocked a hole in the wall if I'd thrown it. The eggs looked like they had been out for hours and the grits were crumbling the whole time I was trying to scoop them (anyone who knows anything about grits knows they are not supposed to crumble when cooked). We ended up eating a couple biscuits, a few slices of bacon and one pancake for $19+. We left incredibly disappointed and will never go back to this place. The only plus to the entire visit was that the waitress was very nice and kept our drinks filled. I highly recommend you find somewhere else to eat breakfast.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We took a group from Taiwan for Sunday lunch. Ryan's was an immediate hit with them. Imagine sampling a large swath ofbAmerican cuisine in be location for ne low price (Sunday buffet is a tad higher at $11). Steaks, Mexican, seafood, bar-bq, salads.....

This has been a popular Restaurant in Christiansburg for at least 10 years.