“Japanese Steakhouse food without high priced tableside show”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Two different locals recommended Sakura. Food just as good as higher proceed Japanese hibachi streak house at 1/3 the price. We think we find our new favorite restaurant.Sushi was great,too

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I was so excited to find a drive thru with real food, but probably won't order the sushi again. My first roll (tuna) was fine, but the second seemed old. Ended up throwing it away because I was afraid I was going to get sick. The side vegetables onion and zuchini was decent.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times, and on my last review in 2012 I gave this place a five out of five rating. I always have takeout - have never eaten in the restaurant. On my last visit I thought I would impress my wife and so she had her first (and last) meal here. She had a fried rice dish that was simply terrible! I thought it was her being picky because I have never had a poor meal here, although I have seen others complain. Well this time those other reviews were right on with their poor ratings! Her food was burned and uneatable. Being takeout and driving several miles late in the day we didn't run back to the restaurant to complain. We haven't been back since and now I see others saying that the place is slacking. Something has changed and what was a great place is apparently declining in quality and service. Too bad! Maybe at some point I will return, but not until I see some better reviews here.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had high hopes when visiting this restaurant since we have heard good things. However, our experience was very different. The food was not in fact Japanese, but more like Chinese food and come to find out, this is owned by a Chinese family. That being said, we enjoy Chinese food but don't claim to be a Japanese restaurant. The food was smothered with a syrupy glaze. And tasted old and thrown together. The restaurant itself was extremely filthy. Bugs including spiders littered the entry way and food and dirty tables. The waitress was extremely sweet and attentive, however we will not be returning.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sakura is still good, don't get me wrong. But you definately don't get the amount of food that they used to serve when they first opened. And if they gave you soup/salad in the drive thru or charged a lower price for not providing it, I would probably eat there a WHOLE lot more!