“Love the bloomin' onion”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 10, 2013

As well as many other things on the menu. I wish we could go more often, but we do manage to get there 3-4 times a year. Great food. Service is always good too.

1  Thank SharonLynn57

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food was fine; we enjoyed the salmon and ribs. Service was impeccable and fun, drinks were cold...great time!

1  Thank Regene100
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the Christiansburg Hampton Inn after traveling all day. We were delighted to find that Outback delivered to our lobby. Our deliverer, Kayla, was very friendly on the phone and had our food to us very quickly (within 15 minutes). It was a delicious and welcome meal after a long day on the road!

2  Thank Savesprinkles1234
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the prime rib and lobster combo.....it was great...lobster was better than red lobster....service was some of the best I have experienced .....get there a little early because it usually fills up quick......

1  Thank bluelava99
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I just returned from the Outback this evening after having had the simply grilled Mahi. It was very good. The fish was perfectly cooked - not bad considering that before it landed on my plate it was in the freezer. The veggies was also perfectly cooked - a little bit al dente - just the way I like it. The staff is great at this location, friendly, nice and quick. The inside looks the same as all other outbacks, pretty boring in other words.