“Whomever invented soup salad and breadsticks is a freaking genius.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Fresh and delicious just like seen on tv. A bit loud, but wonderful otherwise. If you want a cheap, healthy, gourmet lunch in Cburg-this is a good place to go.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Made a stop in for dinner after move in day. Read a couple reviews relating to crowds and was a little reluctant to stop, given it was in the heart of rush hour. We were seated as soon as we told hostess we had 4 in the group. Our server was Matt and I HIGHLY reccomend you ask for him if and when you go, he was polite and extremely attentive to our needs. I have been in the restuarant several times (3) prior and it has always been spot on. We had salad and soups as well as the pasta bowls all were great!!! As for it not being Grandma's down home Italian... This is a food chain, you know that from the minute you park the vehicle... So I just wish (TIGHTWADS) who want something for nothing, would just stop posting and stay home and eat. Sorry the TRUTH hurts!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was a great restaurant. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Location was great.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food is excellent but not my top pick in the NRV. Most of the choices seem to trend towards using creme sauces. Whatever happened to good old Italian red sauce? The food is delicious, don't get me wrong, but the choices are limited due to this issue. My favorite is going here for lunch and eating the endless soup and salad. This too can get out of hand but this is just a pleasant experience for my wife and I to have a lunch together alone once in a while. The other issue here are the crowds. This IS a popular restaurant and that can be a problem at times.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Ben was a very pleasant waiter. Price was great. Food was great, especially bread sticks!