We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last month for one night. I had wanted to stay closer to Salem, VA, but every hotel within a 30 minute radius was booked that night. Although, we had a 30 minute drive to the hotel we were not disappointed. We had a late check-in and were greeted with a smile. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great, with a good selection. I would stay again if visiting the area. Highly recommend for families, business, couples, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Christiansburg is nestled in the beautiful Virginia Mountains along Interstate 81. The hotel is located minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University. Blacksburg, Roanoke and Salem are easily accessible from the hotel. Enjoy the Southern hospitality of the area without sacrificing business conveniences. We have a very friendly staff that will make your stay feel like you are right at home. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Christiansburg, VA and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Christiansburg
- Holiday Inn Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Holiday Inn