My wife and I stayed here on the first night of a traveling trip and again the last night of that same trip. The location is just off I-81 and very convenient for an overnight stay. Everything was fine. Our room with a king-size bed was not as large as some other Holiday Inn Express hotels we have stayed at, but adequate for our needs. The bathroom had a granite counter top with lots of room for toiletries. The hotel was clean, and the staff was pleasant and helpful with restaurant recommendations. But most restaurants are in downtown Christiansburg, about 10 minutes from the hotel.
The hotel has a side entrance very close to the elevator, which is very convenient. The room key is required to open this door from the outside, making security of this entrance good. A business center with one computer is located near the lobby, but this was in use when we wanted to use it, so we used our laptop with the wireless Internet connection in our room. The room connection worked fine.
Our breakfast was O.K. and met our needs. It included two hot items, pre-made cheese omelets and sausage, plus the pancake maker mentioned by previous Trip Advisor writers. And of course the sticky buns found at all Holiday Inn Express hotels.
This hotel fully met our needs and we definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Christiansburg is nestled in the beautiful Virginia Mountains along Interstate 81. The hotel is located minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University. Blacksburg, Roanoke and Salem are easily accessible from the hotel. Enjoy the Southern hospitality of the area without sacrificing business conveniences. We have a very friendly staff that will make your stay feel like you are right at home. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Christiansburg, VA and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Christiansburg
- Holiday Inn Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Holiday Inn