“Pleasant Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Christiansburg
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Hotel is very clean. Bed and pillows comfortable and pristine. Computer access fast and efficient.
Would prefer a larger coffee pot in room with larger cups, however, happy to have the coffee maker. Staff is friendly. Desk clerk competent and very eager to please. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you so much for responding to our survey! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and felt comfortable. We hope to see you at our property again soon, and again we will be eager to please!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is a very clean hotel. The hotel management and staff really just go out of their way to see that your stay is a pleasant one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They have a good breakfast to help start your day. They offer 2 computers if you need something from the internet. The one thing I have to brag about are the beds in this hotel, they are wonderful and I have rested so well during this stay. I am very pleased with this place!

• Stayed: August 2014
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking our survey, and thank you also for your positive feedback! Its always refreshing to hear that our guests enjoy our property throughout! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Everything you would expect from this level of Marriott. I wish the beds were firmer and there were more outlets in the room. The breakfast was eggs and sausage with a selection of breads and cereals. There were no waffles and no juice available. Both machines had out of order signs. We were also disappointed that there was no hot tub. I went back to the website to figure out why I thought there was going to be one. It is not listed as an amenity but the picture of the pool shows one. This picture needs to be changed. It is misleading.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your feedback. I'm glad you found our hotel at Marriott standards. We hope to see you at our property again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I appreciated the very friendly staff. They appeared to really enjoy their jobs and made me feel at home. Will still again. The hotel room was very clean. I thought the rate was a little high, but it appears to be in line with other marriotts in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I too, agree that our front desk staff is awesome!! We'll look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

What more could you ask for...staff was very friendly and courteous, good continental breakfast, rooms were clean. Quiet at night.....enjoyed our stay during the Virginia State Swim Championship at the Aquatic Center...good location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hello and thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and quiet. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Room was clean and functional. Lobby was in order and welcoming. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful and was prompt to thank me as a silver member. Areas of improvement could be in the rooms. They seem to be a little bare and the carpets are not the nicest. There were also too few hangers in the very small closet area

• Stayed: July 2014

Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and that our staff was friendly. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!:)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was in Christiansburg for my son to attend camp at VA Tech. I needed a place that was close to Tech and the Christiansburg Aquatic Center. This was the perfect place. Clean, comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your vist to VT and for responding to our survey. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and convenient and clean! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!