The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Christiansburg is a very clean and modern hotel. The value was quite good at $116 per night for four adults. The reception at the front desk was very polite and the service was fast and efficient. The room itself was clean and modern. Our room was very cold when we arrived as the thermostat was set at 66 degrees Fahrenheit and we had to open the window to warm up our room. The beds are very comfortable and had 5 pillows on each queen bed.
The television reception was excellent with limited channel reception (Perhaps 20 channels). The internet service was very fast. We had a good nights sleep with the exception of being awoken very early due to loud talking outside our 2nd story window (They were possibly employees), which was just above the outdoor swimming pool. It was surprising how clearly we could hear people's voices, despite the window being fully shut. In the morning, the breakfast was quite good and included scramble eggs, sausage, waffles, a continental selection, juice and coffee. The hotel is a very convenient as a stop-over hotel to another location. There are various restaurants nearby, so food selection is not a problem. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn