Stayed here one night while passing through. Unfortunately it was "Floyd Fest" weekend, a music festival south of here that attracts 15,000 fans, and all the hotels jack up the rates/fill up. Only room they had left was a king suite, a bit pricy at $165/night, even w/AAA discount (includes all taxes). Nice suite, with separate 'living room,' AC was working well on this hot day. Toilet seat won't stay up - the lip of the shelf above sticks out, meaning guys have to 'hold up' the seat. Nice recessed lights over the bed for reading; only problem was, there's no switch to turn them off except over on the wall in the living room. Housekeeping left two conditioners, but no shampoo. After two kleenex pulls, the box was empty, with no spare in sight. These are minor issues, I know, but a suite's a suite and you expect more, especially for the price paid.
Good features: free WiFi, nice free hot breakfast (eggs, sausages, waffles), plus cold choices galore. Bed was comfortable, lobby big and inviting, as was breakfast area. Pleanty of free papers around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn