We've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years because of it's proximity to Virginia Tech. It was our "go to" hotel but no more. The hotel is starting to look tattered and it smells a bit stale. We had a king suite on the second floor. The bathroom was clean and in good condition but the toilet seat was loose and a hazard. The room was setup nice and seemed clean but the cleaning staff isn't thorough and i saw dirt, dust and a feather behind my nightstand. The most unpleasant aspects of the room were how muggy the room was requiring us to run the a/c on a low setting thereby freezing, the mattress on the king bed is sagging in the middle and transfered AND multiplied any movements made by my husband, the sofabed was not made, no linens in the room and we had to go down and get them, and the mattress was so uncomfortable our teen son joined us in the king bed. Lousy night's sleep. WiFi VERY weak. Breakfast was nice and front desk staff very nice. Really appreciated that the hotel closed on time at 10pm sending all the rowdy little leaguers to their rooms. Noise from the little miscreants was an issue but not the hotel's fault. Next time we'll probably go to the Hampton Inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Reservation Counter, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn