What a nightmare. We checked in around 2, and were given a room right next to the EXTREMELY loud elevator. We called downstairs, but they didn't have anything else ready. Fine. We went to Blacksburg and came back and got a room on the third floor away from the elevator. The gentleman at the front desk wore a blue fuzzy hat thing as well--how unprofessional.
The room is okay--two beds and a lot of awkward space with nothing. A standard LG tv, some lamps, and that's about it. Pantene products in the bathroom. Now here comes the problem.
Imagine you're renting a car. You pull out and it dies--"Ohhh. You wanted a car with gas? Sorry we didn't tell you". At the Fairfield Inn, it's "Ohh. You wanted a room with hot water? Sorry we didn't tell you it's not working." Wait. What? No hot water? Yep. We found this out at 10 pm as I stepped in the shower. The shower was lukewarm at best. The gentleman at the front desk said they had been "working on it" but "not tonight". This small error hadn't been mentioned to us at checkin. Are you kidding? That's the point of a hotel. A safe room and hot water. It's absurd we hadn't been told on checkin. Trying to pull a fast one doesn't work with hot water. Management doesn't really seem to care. Oh well. Avoid this hotel like the plague. Stay at the Courtyard in Blacksburg instead.
Way to go, Fairfield Inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn