We just stayed at this hotel for three nights for a large swim meet. At first glance the hotel seems like any other Fairfield Inn, that is until you meet Bertha. Bertha takes customer service to the next level, I think she would have given me the shirt off of her back if I asked for it, I am not even kidding. The hotel itself is a little dated, but that seems to be compatible with the local area. The rooms themselves were quite large. I appreciated the free breakfast and the fact that they had it up and ready earlier than posted to accommodate all of the swimmers that needed to head to the pool early. I can't say enough great things about Bertha and her staff, I witnessed on countless occasions her meeting the needs of any guest she could. She even tried to learn your name so she could great you more personally. The stay was a pleasure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn