Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg
EconoLodge
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$101
$97
$54
$47
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$51
$119
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$199
$169
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfront deskking suitevirginia techroom was cleantraveling southnext morningthe breakfast areanice hoteloutdoor poolwaffleshot breakfastconvenient locationcracker barrelnice staystaff was very friendlygreat customer servicewould stay here again
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A standard Fairfield Inn with breakfast a bit above the average. Probably 8 miles over to Va Tech, maybe 15 to Radford U. Cracker Barrel across the street. It's fine, nothing special -- which is maybe better than average these days, though not in my view.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay during your travels. I am sorry the hotel did not meet your expectations, but am glad you liked breakfast and were pleased with our location. If you are in our area again we hope that you try us out again, and hopefully we will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Average Fairfield property. Excellent service staff! Seems like a nice location. Satellite kept going in and out. Wasn't happy, happy, happy while watching Duck Dynasty! Would stay here again! Nice breakfast bar.

• Stayed: November 2012
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hi! I'm glad our service met your expectations and what you expect from a Marriott property. I am sorry our satellite TV kept going out, we have called the company and fixed the televisions! We hope when you are in our area you stop by and see us again!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Fairfield Inn for several nights in November 2012. Upon check in, staff was very efficient and courteous. Every time we passed through the office area, they asked us if we needed anything or if there was anything they could do for us. Our suite was beautiful, spacious, clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable! We had more than enough room even when we had family come by to visit for a little while. There were two TVs in our room which was really nice as well, since my husband and I each wanted to watch something different one night. I also liked the location, right off of interstate 81, with restaurants and stores close by.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor. Heard no noise from other rooms and were very comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for response and we are glad your stay was everything you expected it to be! We look forward to seeing you on a future stay!

Njeri

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Fairfield for one night (at the end of Aug, 2012) on our way to North Carolina. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was one of the first ones that you come to on the first floor but we did not encounter any noise. The hotel was extremely clean and the people were very friendly. The room was a standard 2 queen bed room but it seemed larger than most of the Fairfield we've stayed in. The bathroom was a nice size and it had a full length mirror outside of the bathroom area for getting ready. (This was great for us women that are menopausal and need to be closer to the AC.) The hotel was easy to find and even though it was kind of close to the road, we did not encounter any issues.

The beds were on the softer side but there were alot of pillows on both of the beds so I was able to get very comfortable. The linens were nice and clean too. The bathroom was very clean and the water pressure in the shower was great and it maintained the temperature throughout our showers.

Breakfast was available but we missed it because we chose to sleep in. There was a Waffle House down the road though and we don't get to eat there too often so it didn't bother us that we missed the hotel breakfast. I think there was an outdoor pool but because of our time schedule we did not have time to enjoy it.

Overall, this was a very nice hotel with a decent price. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beelacat
Fairfield Inn S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Hello! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, we hope that when you travel through again you will choose to stay with us! We would love to have you!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The hotel was very nice and clean. The outdoor pool was nice. The hot tub was a little less hotter than I expected for a hot tub. The room was nice and clean, the bathroom was very clean. Overall the hotel was nice. The staff was friendly that I actually saw.

We stayed on a saturday night ~ I know that breakfast on Sunday mornings in a hotel can be very busy. But I came down at 9am and breakfast goes until 10am ~ there was basically no food. There was no orange juice. There was barely any milk, there was barely any cereal. No one was refilling anything. I saw the breakfast attendant 1 time to refill some bacon and that was it.

The only thing there seemed to be alot of were the glazed donuts ~ which were very yummy!

We were stopping on the way back from myrtle beach to pittsburgh. So we were only there 1 night. I would prpbably go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank glittabugz17

Hello and thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I apologize about breakfast not being up to your standards. We have recently changed breakfast and hope to see you at our property in the future to show off our breakfast! Any questions please feel free to contact me!