“Good Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good restaurant in-line with Applebee's, Chili's, etc. Different menu makes it worth a visit. process are good and service is excellent.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is always good. Everything I have tried had been fantastic for the value and waitstaff is always attentive. Louisiana sirloin for under $20 is the best steak I have had at a chain/regional restaurant (and better than a couple of local NRV "steakhouses").

1  Thank HokieTW
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Out large party was too big for a table and was happily moved to an open section where we could stretch out and be more comfortable - Bethany was our server and was awesome! They even made us Talapia on a plank that is no longer on the menu- they need to add it back on us was very good!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Dropped our local O'Charley's on Friday before New years, about 8pm. Surprisingly the parking lot was not full and about 1/3 of the table were empty. Still, we had to wait with 4,other parties be seated, about 5 minutes.

Our waitress was Steph who was very attentive and friendly. The menu has 8 meals for $9.99. I selected southern fried chicken with a salad as the vegetable. Steph suggested I try their new wedge salad, literally a wedge of lettuce with dressing, bacon and cherry tomatoes. It came with blue cheese dressing including a mountain of cheese crumbs. I should have split it my wife, it was a huge serving

She ordered a California chicken salad plate.

Tab came to $25 including a22oz beer.

We eat here 3-4 times each year. Always look forward to our meals there.
The food was very nice, service was great. You can count on O'Charley's

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've had consistently good experiences eating here. My fave is the Loaded Potato Soup with their standard rolls. Yum, Yum, Yum. Can't go wrong there! You might even have room for dessert.