“Nice evening” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Dropped our local O'Charley's on Friday before New years, about 8pm. Surprisingly the parking lot was not full and about 1/3 of the table were empty. Still, we had to wait with 4,other parties be seated, about 5 minutes.

Our waitress was Steph who was very attentive and friendly. The menu has 8 meals for $9.99. I selected southern fried chicken with a salad as the vegetable. Steph suggested I try their new wedge salad, literally a wedge of lettuce with dressing, bacon and cherry tomatoes. It came with blue cheese dressing including a mountain of cheese crumbs. I should have split it my wife, it was a huge serving

She ordered a California chicken salad plate.

Tab came to $25 including a22oz beer.

We eat here 3-4 times each year. Always look forward to our meals there.
The food was very nice, service was great. You can count on O'Charley's

• Visited December 2012

Milford, NE
“Famous soup & bread!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've had consistently good experiences eating here. My fave is the Loaded Potato Soup with their standard rolls. Yum, Yum, Yum. Can't go wrong there! You might even have room for dessert.

• Visited April 2012
Blacksburg, VA
“Average, but good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place doesn't excite me much. The only attraction to my family is the rolls. The menu choices are reasonable, but not so appealing that I would pass up other restaurants in the area to eat here. We go here to avoid the crowds at times. But I wouldn't make this my first choice if I wasn't lobbied by others in my family to go here. It IS a nice family restaurant though with reasonable prices and good food.

Visited August 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
“Always a good mean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have eaten at several of these restaurants and have never been disappointed. This one was no different and we very good. Probably can't go wrong eating here.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bruce G
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had never eaten at O'Charley's before and had a pleasant surprise. I was going to go to Outback across the street when I saw this O'Charley's. I decided to try something different and was so glad I did.

I ordered the Louisiana Sirloin (12 ounce), with Cajun seasoning. I have to admit it was the best steak I have had in quite a while. Perfectly cooked, medium well, and fantastic flavor. The Cajun seasoning was just right. it packed a little kick, but not too hot or overwhelming. I was so glad that i passed up on Outback and went to O'Charley's. No comparison, O'Charley's wins in my book, hands down. Oh, yes, and the staff was very courteous and well trained to make our visit even better.

Would I go back?? Duh, of course i would.

Now if they only had one in my home town of Ft. Myers, Fl.

• Visited July 2012