“Hungry”

Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped by 2 hours ahead, made a call ahead reservation. Arrived and moved to top of list. Food was great, we were starving. Fun place. A Plus

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I've been to a cople of restaurants on this chain. Is the second time in this particular one. And the steak was, again, far better thatn in other locations.
Delicious. I sat in the bar (was alone), what was nice. Waiters very nice, talkative a very happy atmosphere.
Noisy, as expected, but is the restaurant style.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Every visit to Texas Roadhouse has been a good one. My husband and I eat here often and sometimes just run in for a few drinks. This is my girls night location, too. The service is EXCELLENT and the food is always great.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

A Place with "life" had a great time and it appears that this is where the locals hang out. The portions were just the right side and each table gets a pail of penuts, shells go on the floor - just for effect.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I eat here quite often when I am in town. The steaks are high quality and prepared as ordered. Service is good and the waiters are very attentive. A good selections of beers. And free peanuts -- can't beat that!