Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg
$121
$110
Hampton.com
$54
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$72
Fairfield Inn
$159
$129
Homewood
The Oaks Victorian Inn(Christiansburg)
$169
All reviewswindow seatno frillsrooms are smallroom was cleanbagelsqueen suitevirginia techcontinental breakfastbudget hotelvalue for the moneyquick tripnothing fancygreat pricean overnight staycoffee makerbooked this hotelstaff was friendly
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Lots of hair on the bathroom floor, shower curtain, and towels. Dead bug in the bed and flea bites after being in the room for only about 15 minutes. We requested a refund once we quickly discovered the state of the room, which was granted. The front desk staff was very understanding and offered to help us find another hotel. Nice staff, but the hotel is terrible.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable, continental breakfast and friendly staff. We are going to stay at the same location on our way home.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this location because we attended a wedding at Virginia Tech. My guidelines on choosing a hotel were price and cleanliness. And I was beyond satisfied with both!! I scoured reviews for several hotels in the area and this hotel got the best cleanliness reviews (on various sites) for my price range. When I went to book online it said no rooms were available on our dates. But I called and they were happy to accommodate me. I did book a smoking room (all they had) but was able to switch to a non smoking room upon my arrival. The staff that checked us in was extremely nice!! The hotel was quiet. And the room was soo clean!!! The bathroom was immaculate!! As was the bedding. Room was perfect size for what we needed since our stay was just overnight. And the breakfast the next morning was nice for budget hotel chain. More to choose from than I expected.

My husband and I will definitely look for this chain's availability the next time we travel. Could not be more pleased!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2013