We stayed here while visiting Virginia Tech. Tech was about 5 minutes away - an easy drive.
The Hampton had some of the friendliest staff around. The rooms were really clean and large enough. The fridge and microwave had extra outlets and were really nice. Internet was free and easy. Breakfast was plentiful and tasted fine.
The rooms were clean and comfy, although I'd give the bed a solid A-. The only minor thing was a pretty loud AC unit, but nothing that would make me stay elsewhere.
We would definitely stay again - and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn