Stayed for 2 nights, on business. Excellent location. You can walk to the Outback Steakhouse (across the street) or the Japanese restaurant (beside the hotel). Many other restaurants in the vicinity.
Rooms were nice, very clean. Beds were comfortable, with plenty of pillows and fluffy duvets. The room had a mini-refrigerator, coffee pot (good coffee) and a microwave.
Excellent cable tv channels. Breakfast was very good, not crowded. Cookies in the afternoon, free newspapaers, and pre-bagged breakfasts to go were all very nice touches.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
An excellent hotel - and I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn