All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelvirginia techcookiesenjoyed my stayexcellent stayclean roomsthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is extremely nice. The general areas are well maintained and look new. Each of the guest rooms are well appointed and very comfortable. The staff is well trained and pleasant to deal with. Upon arrival as a gold member I was given a drink and a snack. I have stayed in many brand hotels and this ranks with the best of Hyatt, Marriott or Holiday Inn. The breakfast is hot and has enough to satisfy anyone's appetite. I highly recommend this facility.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last spring and had a poor experience. But wanted to give them another try. This time was better, but not great. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast selection was excellent. The staff was very friendly. But the walls are very thin, the heating & cooling unit was very poor, and housekeeping can't seem to replace empty kleenex boxes or spare toilet paper rolls. And the rates are a bit pricey. I stay at many Hamptons, and this one is below average for the chain. Will try another property the next time I stay in this area.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed here on business for 1 night. Got into town late at night and found a helpful staff waiting to get me checked in. My wife traveled with me and she was allowed to stay in the room after check because my meetings ran longer than scheduled. The hotel and room were in great shape and looked like they had just been renovated. I will stay here again anytime I am in the area.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was one of the nicest hotels and staff I have seen in a hotel at this level, they made it a point to know me by name, and greated me each time I walked in the door. The lobby and outside was very well kept, the breakfast area was very clean, and the food was always hot.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Making arrangement was very easy. Being able to use AARP rate was a nice plus. Being on the road and not knowing exactly where to stop and getting help was nice. The person helping me during the call was very knowledgeable and considerate.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family